Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nigerian Doesn't Like Trump

Lol.. just another payout by your fealess lying leader ...Least he paid this time .He is unfit for the Oval Office .. But to you pathetic Dumpster followers this lying shithole of a person can do no wrong.

I do get that you really don't like the man. However, fitness for office is definitely another opinion, one which is convenient to throw around whether it has any basis in fact or not. Seems to me, it just devolves into another stupid talking point, which has almost no validity.

I admitted Trump is also a lying scum of a politician like so many others, but you just repeated the same insults you have been spouting ever since he was elected, and didn't answer any of my questions.

How could you ever expect a reasonable discussion if you can't get past your own hysterical rants?

Maybe go back and read my questions again. Answer, don't answer, it is up to you, but I highly doubt that lie affected your life in any positive or negative way.

I definitely remember articles like this one or this one following Obama's reelection.

I feel like some dumbass Tx congressman like Gohmert or Joe Barton has called for it as well, but I could be wrong. couldn't find any links doing a brief search.

it hasn't been in the news as much because the GOP controls the WhiteHouse, so obviously the federal government is good again in the minds of the TX GOP.

I could provide 10 times the links showing Yes California in action. Also, a year after the election, there is still a current and ongoing drive to get people to sign a petition to get it on the statewide ballot. My main point, which you ignore because it doesn't fit your narrative is that the mainstream media still talks about it. Outside of a month or so where faux news talked about Texas seceding, I haven't heard anything.

. . . and since Texas and Oklahoma didn't complain about the Electoral College needing to go away after the reelection of Obama, it is no wonder that I thought my first comment about the popular vote changes due to the secession of California was apropos.

You can have the last word - I so don't give a shit about it any more. As we say here in the south - bless your heart.

I admitted Trump is also a lying scum of a politician like so many others, but you just repeated the same insults you have been spouting ever since he was elected, and didn't answer any of my questions.

How could you ever expect a reasonable discussion if you can't get past your own hysterical rants?

Maybe go back and read my questions again. Answer, don't answer, it is up to you, but I highly doubt that lie affected your life in any positive or negative way.

Trump is like no politician ever.

You can have the last word - I so don't give a shit about it any more. As we say here in the south - bless your heart.

Seems we're just arguing over media perception now, and of course there's no right answer.. you "seem" to remember it one way, turok, bob & I another.

also, never heard a man say "bless your heart." seems to be a female southern thing. my understanding is that depending on the context, it either means "Fuck off and die" or "I am genuinely sorry for your misfortune."

In my experience, people here are more chatty than up north, but also way more gossipy and judgmental. And generally not well read or informed. but I'm used to that.

Seems we're just arguing over media perception now, and of course there's no right answer.. you "seem" to remember it one way, turok, bob & I another.

also, never heard a man say "bless your heart." seems to be a female southern thing. my understanding is that depending on the context, it either means "Fuck off and die" or "I am genuinely sorry for your misfortune."

In my experience, people here are more chatty than up north, but also way more gossipy and judgmental. And generally not well read or informed. but I'm used to that.

It was primarily used by little old southern ladies to be dismissive of you, but has really expanded. Men use it now too just as much as women ever did.

Here is link to Southern sayings. Doesn't say any of them are specifically gender based sayings only. Southern sayings

Can't believe the number of people who say hello with a smile here in the South. You can tell a Northern transplant. For the first few months they walk right by you without saying anything even after you have said "Hello".

Don't believe Southerners care any more about you than a New Yorker, but they are way more courteous.

A number of these are standard American lexicon. Rick Blaine was from New York.

Not sure what to say about that. Are you disagreeing they are, or started out as Southern sayings, that they got one wrong, or something else about the site/post?

Maybe you didn't know that I knew which sayings are used in common vernacular, because you think I might never have heard of them?

My guess, is you just wanted to post a scene from Casablanca to cement my opinion you know a lot about old movies.

I think, all I can really say is bless your heart. :*)

Not sure what to say about that. Are you disagreeing they are, or started out as Southern sayings, that they got one wrong, or something else about the site/post?

Maybe you didn't know that I knew which sayings are used in common vernacular, because you think I might never have heard of them?

My guess, is you just wanted to post a scene from Casablanca to cement my opinion you know a lot about old movies.

I think, all I can really say is bless your heart. :*)

I thought guys didn't say "bless your heat..."

It's likely they all started in the south.

It was more of a comment on the inclusion of some in the making of the list than anything.

I do like that scene from Casablanca.

Primarily, that one specific idiom - "doesn't amount to a hill of beans" - I think almost everybody would associate it with climactic scene at the end of Casablanca; and not being associated with the south.

Had I made the list - or edited it; I wouldn't have made it because I don't consider myself an expert on southern sayings, I would have acknowledged that most people probably would associate that idiom with that movie.

I thought guys didn't say "bless your heat..."

Well I wouldn't "bless your heat . . . ", but I thought I did point out that the statement has become so common, that men use it as much as women. Take it from someone living here in the south, it is common for both genders, due to its great meaning in context.

Well I wouldn't "bless your heat . . . ", but I thought I did point out that the statement has become so common, that men use it as much as women. Take it from someone living here in the south, it is common for both genders, due to its great meaning in context.

not in Texas. only womenfolk say it here.

Lol.. My god to you believe this liar in the Oval Office .. I feel sorry for you and anyone near you.. Trumps lying meter is a MIle long but you will never know it watching Fix news ..

60 million will vote for whatever candidate that the RNC nominates. Likewise for the DNC. Its the other 10 or so milion voters that will decide who wins.

Just like MLB, where every team will win 50 and lose 50 games each season.

Undoubtedly, this woman is a racist. That said, she didn?t think too highly of Senegal during her time in the Peace Corps. Kind of a shithole apparently.

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._in_peace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_right.html

You don't join the Peace Corp thinking you're going to be helping the underprivileged at the Palace of Versailles or Buckingham Palace.

I guess she came away thinking the Peace Corp does more harm than good; as in the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Who knows?

I don't remember Trump saying anything about doing away with the Peace Corp when he was running for President.

Three miles from my middle-ish class condo in Encino are shitholes in a number of directions. If a person were clorophormed and taken to those places, a person might not know if they were in Reseda or Van Nuys or Canoga Park, or Senegal or Haiti or whatever shithole the guy in the OP - Nigeria it is, that's right.

The world is full of shitholes - it doesn't take President Donald J. Trump to make a person aware of that. There always will be shitholes - Jesus said something like that; I the direct Sanskrit/Aramaic translation for shithole "shalan basher allad."

Ironically, I, a non-religious, is referring to scripture to an atheist.

I'll be in Anaheim next week for NAMM. Not far from this place, I guess, and yes, it looks like a shithole.

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkh72q6XmY8

I do get that you really don't like the man. However, fitness for office is definitely another opinion, one which is convenient to throw around whether it has any basis in fact or not. Seems to me, it just devolves into another stupid talking point, which has almost no validity.

It's a total scam when. You say Trump lies like all scum Politicians. It is a convenient way to say oh well he is just like them all. That is not even close, and even you know this .

When did I ever say nothing bad ever happened to minorities? By the way, are black people a minority in Haiti? And when did I ever call anyone here a dirtbag? Considering his profession there's a pretty good chance but I can't say definitively. The only thing I can say for sure is he might be the second dumbest person who posts here - can you guess who is number 1? Here's a clue - he makes at least two or three grammatical or spelling errors per post and his initials are biggunsbob. Good luck figuring it out.

Isn't this about the point where you and MC go running to another moderator to complain about me and say that I started calling you names? Then in a few weeks complain that I did even though I've never complained to a mod once. Or does this have to go on for another page or two so he might not see who actually brought the discourse down here. I promised myself to never engage with you after i came back. Shame on me.

I could are less what you do. Please go find the mod I talked to to get you banned ?
it's ok for you to blast anyone who post a link, and when I call you out on it and point out that he guy who wrote it probably knows more about Haiti then you or I you start crying about my grammar yet again? Is that all you have? Last I checked you change or delete a post all the time but whatever I don't see so good so maybe you don't either . I'll get it right . Ignoring you and anyone who thinks like would probably be a good thing.

It's a total scam when. You say Trump lies like all scum Politicians. It is a convenient way to say oh well he is just like them all. That is not even close, and even you know this .

Yes it is exactly very close, and even you should know it.

That you believe what you state above shows that you are either ignorant, or just like the "resist at all costs" idiots, believe that no matter what the president says or does, he is bad.

Before you going flying off the handle - there were those with the same misguided opinions about Obama. Freely admitted, but that doesn't make it any more right.

There are two immutable facts you can't get around.
1) Trump won the election.
2) He is your president, unless you aren't American.

These aren't opinions no matter how much you hate the man, no matter much you wish he would die - today these are the facts. Eventually you will have to face this, just as everyone did who thought Obama was the worst president that America ever had, and they would say it isn't even close and you know it too.

Spare me your thoughts that you have the truth on your side. You do not. You and your ilk have your own opinion, and that is perfectly OK, but you hold no corner on truth.

Back