Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Good thing drake harris picked a real football school

Sbee

That could compete for national championships. that goes up there with w saying we'd be greeted as liberators.

it looks like they're mentally checked out

That could compete for national championships. that goes up there with w saying we'd be greeted as liberators.

it looks like they're mentally checked out

Michigan is as relevant in football the last 7 years as Texas is in Ice Hockey. Mentally, they can't handle it.

Their coaching is terrible. They consistently turn 4 and 5 star prospects into 1 and 2 star players.

If the Lions Superbowl each year is the draft, Michigans is signing day. It gives them a week each year they can stick their chest out and feel good about themselves.....because when actual football is played.....they're a MAC school.

Last edited:
Michigan is as relevant in football the last 7 years as Texas is in Ice Hockey. Mentally, they can't handle it.

Their coaching is terrible. They consistently turn 4 and 5 star prospects into 1 and 2 star players.

If the Lions Superbowl each year is the draft, Michigans is signing day. It gives them a week each year they can stick their chest out and feel good about themselves.....because when actual football is played.....they're a MAC school.
recruiting is one thing and winning college football games is another, they are loosely related. They are one of the best in recruiting and pretty shitty as far as winning. I think that's why michigan fans just love to talk about the future and star rankings, that's an argument they can win. They want to talk about uniform numbers and other irrelevant shit but don't want to talk about the games, that's where reality awaits. All of the good memories are in the past, the future team is still undefeated but present day....ouch.

I hope whoever would get him has a great trainer. The guy hasn't played football in like 2 years because he has the hamstrings of an 80 year old lady.
I would say I wish he was playing the 2 for izzo but I don't think he's tough enough

I would say I wish he was playing the 2 for izzo but I don't think he's tough enough

If he gets on the field next month, lead with the helmet for good measure.:rush:

Last edited:
I think that's why michigan fans just love to talk about the future and star rankings, that's an argument they can win. They want to talk about uniform numbers and other irrelevant shit but don't want to talk about the games, that's where reality awaits. All of the good memories are in the past, the future team is still undefeated but present day....ouch.

Nevertheless, they are "The Leaders and Best." Just ask. Check that, you don't even have to ask. The words tumble forth without provocation. :argh:

Nevertheless, they are "The Leaders and Best." Just ask. Check that, you don't even have to ask. The words tumble forth without provocation. :argh:

Did you used to post on the ESPN B10 board, your handle looks familiar?

Not on a separate B10 board, I don't think, but on the OSU and Michigan boards, yes.

That was back when Michigan was on the edge of being still relevant, by the way. Back then, their fans had dreams of some guy from West Virginia coming in and revolutionizing the program. The dream now, I guess, is for some guy from Ball State to get the job done. So many years later, they're a long way from the edge. :tup:

That was back when Michigan was on the edge of being still relevant, by the way. Back then, their fans had dreams of some guy from West Virginia coming in and revolutionizing the program. The dream now, I guess, is for some guy from Ball State to get the job done. So many years later, they're a long way from the edge. :tup:

they've spent the last few years talking about what team # they have, uniform #'s, and ND ending their series. I think they're starting to realize that their relevance is in the Nebraska/PSU area.

Back