Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When can we be upset about Ebron?

dubbsco

First game, no problem. Second game, okay. But it's been three games and the first round pick has done zilch. When can I be concerned as a fan that this "weapon" is basically absent?

I'm already upset. Didn't like the pick. Hated the pick. But, I really thought he could help the offense, so I quickly let it go. I'll grant you that our secondary has played pretty well and injuries couldn't have been anticipated, but there were plenty of other options if they felt we didn't need a DB.

I think, given some more time, he'll get into the offense. Still, would have been nice to have Ha Ha at this point.

If you want immediate gratification go to a stripclub, if you want it in the NFL you are looking in the wrong place.

If you want immediate gratification go to a stripclub, if you want it in the NFL you are looking in the wrong place.

Instead of going to the strip club I could just go watch Kyle Fuller, Jason Verrett, Calvin Pryor, and a slew of other rookies that are now making an immediate impact.

It's a little disappointing. I know we have other options and he's a rookie but they don't seem to even look his way..I wonder how many snaps he's getting. Top 10 pick I was hoping for more, especially a luxury pick.

Lol really. It doesn't take three years to be involved. Maybe by year two he'll be the #2 wr on the team?

I don't really care about the individual stats, I'd be pleased with the pick if his presence alone was making the offense better...that doesn't seem to be the case yet. The offense has either done nothing or turned it over the last two weeks. I'll give him at least a full season though.

Instead of going to the strip club I could just go watch Kyle Fuller, Jason Verrett, Calvin Pryor, and a slew of other rookies that are now making an immediate impact.

Get out of here with your precious facts. No place for those here. We believe in draft value charts, RBs are the most important position, rookies can't contribute, and many other historical sayings.

Oh and Barry is coming back.

Get out of here with your precious facts. No place for those here. We believe in draft value charts, RBs are the most important position, rookies can't contribute, and many other historical sayings.

Oh and Barry is coming back.

We can draft Barry Jr. soon.

Bell is disappointing me. Bush had a great game.

We can draft Barry Jr. soon.

Really disappointed with how much pt Sanders Jr is getting. Definitely the most talented rb on Stanfords squad, and proves it every time he touches the ball.

Really disappointed with how much pt Sanders Jr is getting. Definitely the most talented rb on Stanfords squad, and proves it every time he touches the ball.

Barry had the same thing in college behind Thurman Thomas.

I don't really care about the individual stats, I'd be pleased with the pick if his presence alone was making the offense better...that doesn't seem to be the case yet. The offense has either done nothing or turned it over the last two weeks. I'll give him at least a full season though.

Dood we force it to calvin 20 times and spread it around to tate 4 times a game....what are you complaining about?

24 targets to players not named Calvin yesterday out of 34 throws. Looks other ways plenty. Tate, Ross,Fuller and Bush made some plays.

1 hit as throw, 3 throw aways. 1 tip and 2 drops yesterday. 7 of 12 incompletes not on Stafford.

5 out of the 8 drives they moved the ball. Unforutnately a strip sack, pick of Fullers hands and missed FG. The last two drives were great and winning football.

Won TOP by 17 minutes.

Last edited:
24 targets to players not named Calvin yesterday out of 34 throws. Looks other ways plenty. Tate, Ross,Fuller and Bush made some plays.

1 hit as throw, 3 throw aways. 1 tip and 2 drops yesterday. 7 of 12 incompletes not on Stafford.

5 out of the 8 drives they moved the ball. Unforutnately a strip sack, pick of Fullers hands and missed FG. The last two drives were great and winning football.

Won TOP by 17 minutes.

Did they count the Fauria incompletion as a drop?

Back