Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

76ers Epic Collapse at Home

biggunsbob

Series tied 2-2 . I turned it on they were Down 20.

Philadelphia was Up as many as 26, and Atlanta out scored the 76ers 15-2 to end the game. Philadelphia was up
87-69 heading into the 4th.

Last edited:
I don't follow the NBA too closely, but Ben Simmons seems like he could be one of the most overrated players in the NBA.

I don't follow the NBA too closely, but Ben Simmons seems like he could be one of the most overrated players in the NBA.

You are right. He can?t hit his free throws so its hack a Simmons at the end of games .

Since the the Pistons suck I just turn the games on late or in the 4th to see who wins. Philadelphia was freaking up 20+ late third. Man what a collapse.

You are right. He can?t hit his free throws so its hack a Simmons at the end of games .

you can't have a PG that can't hit free throws...especially one who makes over $30M a year.

His next 5 years
$33M
$35M
$37M
$40M

A guy that averages

14.3 points, 7.2 Reb, 6.9 assists

you can't have a PG that can't hit free throws...especially one who makes over $30M a year.

His next 5 years
$33M
$35M
$37M
$40M

A guy that averages

14.3 points, 7.2 Reb, 6.9 assists

Yikes !

And again. Best part so far all the teams I really hated are all gone.

I just saw that Ben Simmons only took 3 shots in the 4th quarter all series long. None in the last 4. Dang.

Back