Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Aaron Rodgers is weird..

Idgaf if my qb is weird or normal as a rock like Goff. Win me some fucking games and a championship here or there. Dude wants an LSD trip, let him as long as he's coming back focused.

I hate GB way more than I hate Rodgers. I almost hope he goes to another team and wins a super bowl. Fuck those guys.

Idgaf if my qb is weird or normal as a rock like Goff. Win me some fucking games and a championship here or there. Dude wants an LSD trip, let him as long as he's coming back focused.

I hate GB way more than I hate Rodgers. I almost hope he goes to another team and wins a super bowl. Fuck those guys.
Rodgers is a big baby. He always blames others and never takes responsibility. Not a good season but its their fault, has an epic movement because they drafted a QB. I hope he goes to Houston. It'll serve him right.

I wonder what the over/under on Rodgers leaving the abyss before the 96 hours have expired. I say 29.

So how does he eat or drink in the dark corners of hell.

I wonder what the over/under on Rodgers leaving the abyss before the 96 hours have expired. I say 29.

I don?t know, but as I understand the rules, if he comes out early and sees his shadow, he has to go back in for six more weeks.

I hope that my favorite memory of Aaron Rodgers is going to be that he lost his last home game at Lambeau to the Lions.

Old news but out for the season.

If they shoot him from the waist up, he can still appear in the State Farm campaign. They could leverage his injury. Mahomes could make fun of him somehow.

Let's build on this. Maybe Mahomes is watching film of the injury with the State Farm guy and they break it down.

Mahomes: "That's covered?"

SF Guy: "No way, there's a clause that you have to be mobile in the pocket."

Last edited:
Back