Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Adam Corolla Continues to be Overlooked to Host the Academy Awards

tinselwolverine

PC sucks.

That having been said, neither have Matt Damon nor Ben Affleck hosted the Oscars.

Apologies to Matt Damon.

I don?t think I?ve watched the Oscars since I was a kid way back when there was nothing else on. I used to date a girl in the early 2000s that worked for People.com running part of their website. She used to have to work until 1 or 2am posting on the site for every awards show. That sounds like pure misery.

Goddamn Libtards. ruining everything.

I know, right?

Right at the end, when Kimmel apologized to Matt Damon, my wife asked me ?why is he apologizing to Matt Damon??

Like almost always, I slept through most of it.

I don?t think I?ve watched the Oscars since I was a kid way back when there was nothing else on. I used to date a girl in the early 2000s that worked for People.com running part of their website. She used to have to work until 1 or 2am posting on the site for every awards show. That sounds like pure misery.

Yeah, it ain?t all as glam as it looks like when ya watch it on TV.

Back