Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Arizona 4 Detroit 1 Final

If they lose this game, it’s time to call up some of the young guys and give them experience. I also saw that Charoit and Raymond got into at practice. Maybe Raymond told him hire terrible he is.

This team is so bad at clearing its own zone. Tipped shot goes in and we trailed again 2-1. We are just a mess defensively. Then Debrincat misses again. That should been an easy clear and they just messed it up.

It’s embarrassing how much trouble they have clearing the defensive zone.

This ref is ridiculous. Arizona gets the power play when they started it.

We just have zero luck. 2 on 1 killing a penalty and we just can’t get a decent shot on the goal . He was tired killing the penalty but maybe he should have passed.
Nothing is going right for this team. Trail 2-1 after two periods.

We can’t clear the puck and that is how teams score against us.

So embarrassing. Trail 3-1 now .Getting out skated by Arizona again. Don’t care what shots on goal say. Nothing is quality on the CoyotesGoalie. It’s ridiculous how other teams pummel this team but not the wings. No good chances to score.

Two loses to Arizona. This team doesn’t deserve the playoffs.

I can’t believe losing 1 guy and this team just gives up.

Out played and Out hustled tonight.

Maybe this just shows how poor our farm system is. I keep hearing we have a great farm system but I haven’t seen much yet from GR.

How long should Steve have in this rebuild ? It’s ridiculous how long it has taken to get even close to the playoffs.

Detroit can’t hold teams under 3 goals . Maybe we need a defensive coach.

Seven game losing streak
Losses
5-3. NYI
4-0 Florida
7-2 Colorado
4-0 Az
5-3 LV
7-3 Buffalo
4-1 Az

This team has NO DEFENSE ! Now with Larkin gone we have no offense.
But if we can play better defense can win games.

How long should Steve have in this rebuild ? It’s ridiculous how long it has taken to get even close to the playoffs.
This isnt on Steve. Yzerman's is one of the best GM in the buisness. You can't be playoff good, go on a big slump and blame the GM.

Why is the rebuild taking 5 years ? Answer the question? Then fire the coach.
They lose one player and fade. You just said yourself they need better players .
How is that not on Steve ?

Why is the rebuild taking 5 years ? Answer the question? Then fire the coach.
They lose one player and fade. You just said yourself they need better players .
How is that not on Steve ?
5 years is not long. Do you remember what we had 5 years ago? We had nothing, absolutely nothing. The better players was just my way to vent. They're just struggling, it happens - Steve is the reason we got to a playoff position in the first place. He's not even close to the problem with this team..

Back