Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit 3 Buffalo 1 FINAL

Philadelphia. 83 points
77 games played
(36-31-11)
@ Montreal
@ NYR
New Jersey
Washington.
===========
Islanders 85 points
77 Games Played
(35-27-15)
NYR
Montreal
@ NYR
@ NJ
Pittsburgh
=================================
Washington 83 points
76 Games Played
( 36-30-11)
Ottawa
@ Detroit
@ Buffalo
Tampa Bay
Boston
@ Philadelphia
==================================
Detroit 84 points
77 Games Played
(38-31-8)
Washington
@ Pittsburgh
@ Toronto
Montreal
@ Montreal
==================================
Pittsburgh 83 points.
77 Games played .
(36-30-11).
@ Toronto
Detroit
Boston
Nashville
@ NYI
===================================
Buffalo 79 Points.
Played 78 Games
@ Dallas
Capitals
@ Florida
@ Tampa bay

Last edited:
If our coach had us ready to play against the Coyotes maybe this would look different.
I can’t help but think we should have beaten them. I think we need to win 4 of the last six games. Not really sure. All of them would be nice..

Both Pittsburgh and the Islanders won Saturday in very tough games. Philadelphia lost…..Buffalo game Sunday is a must win.

If I'm pissed because the Red Wings don't make the playoffs, is that considered progress for the franchise?

Up 3-1 in 2nd. Since I've watched the game has been meh.

Win is a win. Good job. I thought it was a 6 pm start. Got back from walking dog and we were up 2-1 with 2 minutes left.

Back