Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fun with Top 40 Free Agents

It's interesting that they have Saquon going to Philly... I'd imagine that the Giants franchise tag him again. Hate it for him, but that's the logical thing to do with running backs.

Predictions where they will sign. I was kind of mad because lions had top 10 in cap space and were not linked to anyone . I would love them to sign this guy .

https://newarena.com/posts/predicti...=polvf1gfox_gF2EEIE0Ba8dQK_BhvVg36ZrBdRTdxu0=

3. EDGE Danielle Hunter

Danielle Hunter is on the verge of breaking the bank. After signing a one-year deal last offseason, Hunter has emerged as one of the top pass rushers in all of football.

We?ve seen him dominate for stretches before, but 2023 has been his best work so far. The three-time Pro Bowler will be in high-demand, and could garner one of the biggest offers of any potential free agent in the class.

Let?s have some fun here, how about Hunter to the division rival Lions? Detroit will enter the 2024 offseason top-10 in available cap space. Imagine a defensive line featuring Hunter and Aidan Hutchinson?

A terrifying potential duo for offenses across the league.

Prediction: Hunter signs a 5-year/$140 million deal with the Detroit Lions

Reactions: Cam
Back