Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GR Forest Hills Central 27 Mason 10 D-3 Final

biggunsbob

Division 3
Finals
Grand Rapids Forest Hills Central (12-1) 71.889 vs Mason (13-0) 72.750 @ Ford Field - Detroit Sun November 26th 12:30 PM

The Rangers were in the D2 finals last season and were crushed by Warren De La Salle
52-13. Mason is in the first finals ever for the program. Mason final beat Detroit Martin Luther King in the semifinals in their 3rd attempt 26-20. I do think FHC plays a tad tougher Schedule then Mason but it?s real close. Teams have never played. No common opponents this year.
Both teams had really tough semifinal games FHC Beating Zeeland West?s wing-t fingernails on chalkboard offense in the last minute 18-14. And like I mentioned above Mason really celebrated after beating MLK. I?m rooting for Mason even though FHC plays in Byron Centers conference. My 3 Nephews played for Mason years ago.

FHC -3

Title games
FHC
0-1 in D2 Games. 0-1 in the A Final.

Mason is in first title game.

Notes
Both are public school teams
????????Enrollment???.PF/ PA
FHC Rangers ??.1049???413/117. The Rangers have 1 shutouts.
Mason Bulldogs?..915??..533/197. The Bulldogs have 2 shutouts.

Since 1959
FHC 312-288-6

Since 1950
Mason
382-293-8

Historical site.
FHC
https://michigan-football.com/f/fhc.htm

Mason
https://michigan-football.com/f/mason.htm

Sorry if,I made any mistakes I will finish d1 and d2 tonight.

Last edited:
Once Mason lost that starting running back who has over 30 td?s this year they were in trouble. He left I think early in the first half.

Back