Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Guy Ritchie

tinselwolverine

He don?t really seem to age, does he?

I guess he named his next movie after himself.

Wasn?t he once married to some chick from Ann Arbor? And then she moves to England (except it was Scotland) and she started speaking with a British accent?

And she was a little famous for something herself, right?

He hasn't done much lately, has he? I saw Snatch when I was 20, and thought it was great. But that was over 20 years ago.

I saw Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, a few years after watching Snatch , and was like "oh, he's one of those guys that makes the same movie over and over again."

Maybe that's the plot of this self-titled movie? How he makes the same movies over and over again?

I don't know who Guy Ritchie is. But I bet that's not his real name. Those movie types often change them.

I know, right? What's wrong with Marion Morrison, Archibald Leach, and Norma Jean Baker?

Last edited:
I don't know who Guy Ritchie is. But I bet that's not his real name. Those movie types often change them.

I know, right? What's wrong with Marion Morrison, Archibald Leach, and Norma Jean Baker?

I get why he changed it, but Old Archibald would've been debonaire with or without a name change.

Norma Jean and Marion made the right decisions though.

Can't pretend to be a big tough guy with a name like Marion. And every "Norma" I've met has been a "hose beast," though granted it was already pretty much an "old lady name" by the time I was born... The Normas were not sending their best

I don't know who Guy Ritchie is. ...

English director... was married to Madonna when she passed her "Latino guy" phase and moved on to her "WASP guy" phase.

I looked up his pics. Tinsel's right... he doesn't seem to age. You can't tell which are older or younger. I guess he's kind of like the English Dick Clark.

Back