Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kyrie Irving dum dum

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
He will miss all his home games because he doesn't want to get vaccinated. Plus his Canada games and SF..

On what authority does the NBA have to enforce this fabricated vaccine mandate regulation?

Okay, I see. The question stands for the City of NY, or any government entity.
What question? Just because you don't believe in forcing players to get vaccinated doesn't mean it's wrong. And it's not even forcing. He has a right to choose if he wants it or not. He also has a right not to get paid.

What question? Just because you don't believe in forcing players to get vaccinated doesn't mean it's wrong. And it's not even forcing. He has a right to choose if he wants it or not. He also has a right not to get paid.

I think that this code applies directly to compulsory COVID vaccination, which is the end game, IMO.

Link

Okay, what is the quote?

The world is flat?

The moon launches were fake?

There were never dinosaurs?

When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.?

When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.?

Hmmm.

That doesn?t seem to me like the kind of thing that Kyrie Irving would say.

Hmmm.

That doesn?t seem to me like the kind of thing that Kyrie Irving would say.

And can cliffs even exist in Kyrie Irving's flat earth? Rly makes you think.

Irving is an idiot, but he's being swayed by fake news on the internet. It's his choice to get vaccinated or not, just like it's the NBA's choice not to let him play. Irving is now not going to be allowed to play at all.

Yes. In fact, those who subscribe to the earth being flat believe that it is surrounded by a cliff.

Irving is an idiot, but he's being swayed by fake news on the internet.

Do you have specific examples?

It's his choice to get vaccinated or not, just like it's the NBA's choice not to let him play. Irving is now not going to be allowed to play at all.

Stephon Marbury has a different opinion of Irving?s actions. Of, course, it?s being vilified, too, because it places another obstacle on the Vaccine Train Track.

Last edited:
Yes. In fact, those who subscribe to the earth being flat believe that it is surrounded by a cliff.

Do you have specific examples?

Stephon Marbury has a different opinion of Irving?s actions. Of, course, it?s being vilified, too, because it places another obstacle on the Vaccine Train Track.

He?s been reading the fake news about the danger Covid poses to world class athletes under the age of 30.

Irving is an idiot, but he's being swayed by fake news on the internet. It's his choice to get vaccinated or not, just like it's the NBA's choice not to let him play. Irving is now not going to be allowed to play at all.

of course...at the edge of the flat earth there is a huge cliff. I'm surprised nobody has found it yet. You would think if you keep going in one direction you would get to the edge at some point in time.

Back