Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mike Leach Passes away

I hope he gets better and this knocks some sense into him.

I bet he was trying to treat his pneumonia with some insane home remedy he heard about from Alex Jones or some shit like that, instead of going to a doctor... even though he could afford to like buy his own private hospital.

Oof.

Sounds bad for him. I read a tweet from someone reporting (but it wasn't corroborated yet) that he's not going to make it, and he's only of life support for family to say their goodbyes.

WTF was he sick with? this is scary.

Oof.

Sounds bad for him. I read a tweet from someone reporting (but it wasn't corroborated yet) that he's not going to make it, and he's only of life support for family to say their goodbyes.

WTF was he sick with? this is scary.

According to this a heart attack.

Too bad. That said, my impression of Mike Leach has always been that he was the picture of the opposite of health.

Last edited:
According to this a heart attack.

Too bad. That said, my impression of Mike Leach has always been that he was the picture of the opposite of health.

well... Charlie Weis already set the standard for "the picture of the opposite of health," but yeah, Leach was not very healthy looking.

His rants about weird conspiracy theories and stuff make me imagine he had some bizarre health convictions too... like one of those guys who takes insane amounts of vitamins, or buys weird herbs and "snake oil" products but won't ever go to an actual doctor, and is convinced he knows more about health than them.

Rip. He was 61 years old.

Last edited:
He almost made it as long as Wilt, who lasted to 63.

Hope they?re together up in Heaven, laughing and sharing stories about all the babes they banged.

I think when he got to heaven, John Madden was the first person there, and handed him a plate of turducken.

Back