Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NASCAR driver fired

Weird; the dude is an Asian guy himself.

Wouldn’t it be enough punishment to have Ice Cube, Ice Tea and Snoop just shame his ass in a nationally televised rap?

They could all do it from their respective homes on Zoom during this whole stay at home corona thing.

It worked for Bill Maher.

I don't think it's something you should say but fired seems a bit extreme. Maybe suspension for a short time. It shouldn't lose someones livelihood.

Like I said, sit the crackuh - really, he?s only half crackuh and half Japanese; like half Jewish and half Italian are called a pizza bagel we could refer to this guy as a sushi saltine - anyways, sit his ass down with Ice Cube, Ice Tea and Snoop - let them give him a homey grown scolding on national TV - then let him have his job back.

Appropriate punishment, lesson learned.

Polish Hammer, he did something wrong, even though he might not be racist in his heart - but the price he?s paying is too much.

Split the baby, I say.

When your team's 3 major sponsors drop you the team owner has no choice but to fire you. Ganassi would have kept him suspended but once the sponsors wanted him gone that was it. Larson was one of my favorite drivers but that was just stupid on his part. His ride is now open to most likely Ross Chastain, a guy that raced at my hometown track when he was coming up.

The most popular rap group ever is called Niggers with Attitude.

Blow me if you think that's offensive.

almost anything can be offensive to someone. Some because of the PC world. I don't think the word nigger is offensive to black people because of the PC world. Now, black people continuing to use it doesn't help their cause.

Back