Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Bubble Championship

biggunsbob

#5 Miami Heat vs # 1 Los Angles Lakers

Lakers Win series 4-2.

GM #1 Lakers 116 Heat 98 Final.
GM #2 Lakers 124 Heat 114 Final.
GM #3 Heat 115 Lakers 104 Final.
GM #4 Lakers 102 Heat 96 Final.
GM #5 Heat 111 Lakers. 108 Final.
GM #6 Lakers 106 Heat 93 Final.

Last edited:
Couldn’t care less.

I enjoy the NBA less and less each year. I cannot stand the whining on EVERY. MISSED. SHOT. Nobody plays D. It’s just a Sunday afternoon scrimmage and 3 pt shooting contest.

Last edited:
Couldn?t care less.

I enjoy the NBA less and less each year. I cannot stand the whining on EVERY. MISSED. SHOT. Nobody plays D. It?s just a Sunday afternoon scrimmage and 3 pt shooting contest.
Yep. Can't stand it anymore.

I follow it but I don't watch it either.

College basketball is probably even more unwatchable...if that's possible.

Very hard to watch when the favorites who are clearly better whine about every freaking call.
James is going to get his 4 ring. But he bitches non stop on the floor. Great player but I just can’t stand him or the Lakers. Tired of teams like the Lakers clearing cap space and getting who they want.

Butler just turned his ankle. This will be a 4-0 sweep probably without him.

Heat are toast if those players who were hurt can’t go next game.

Very hard to watch when the favorites who are clearly better whine about every freaking call.
James is going to get his 4 ring. But he bitches non stop on the floor. Great player but I just can?t stand him or the Lakers. Tired of teams like the Lakers clearing cap space and getting who they want.

I can't stand how athletes bitch and moan all of the time. It happens in almost every sport.

It seems like the teams in desirable locations or teams with a superstar are the teams that can clear space and get another great player or two. The Pistons will never be that team. They are in a shit location and I'm not sure if they will ever get a superstar.

Well that’s pretty much it. Fucking Lakers 1 win away from another title. Lakers played subpar and still won. Series is over.

Well that?s pretty much it. Fucking Lakers 1 win away from another title. Lakers played subpar and still won. Series is over.

Lebron and Davis played great. The rest of the team is average at best. I wouldn't say the Lakers played subpar

Back