Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Free Agent Tracker

Is Beal worth a number 1 pick ?
We trade Jackson, Galloway, and a number 1 or number 2 pick in 2021 or 2022. For Bradley Beal and Moritz Wagner. I just want to deal Jackson. I feel he is the real issue with this team. There has to be a taker for Reggie. He only has 2 years left on his deal.

Honestly it wouldn't mean as much to me. Win through the draft or free agents who are cast offs does more for me than buying a title.

Honestly, I wouldn't care how they won a title. How you get people doesn't matter to me.

But, Detroit is not a free agent destination. So they will either have to get into the lottery or make some smart trades.

Is Beal worth a number 1 pick ?
We trade Jackson, Galloway, and a number 1 or number 2 pick in 2021 or 2022. For Bradley Beal and Moritz Wagner. I just want to deal Jackson. I feel he is the real issue with this team. There has to be a taker for Reggie. He only has 2 years left on his deal.

Jackson only has one year left.

As far as that proposal...those two turds and a #1...that wouldn't be enough to get Beal.

Honestly, I wouldn't care how they won a title. How you get people doesn't matter to me.

But, Detroit is not a free agent destination. So they will either have to get into the lottery or make some smart trades.
It does to me. I hate the new NBA.

did you not enjoy the 2004 Pistons championship team? Prince was the only real contributor that was actually drafted by the Pistons.

But we didn't have the 3 studded team. We also drafted Billups, and some cast offs like Ben Wallace etc. We didn't sign Paul Piece, and Shak.

And yes I know we gave up Hill for Wallace but Hill already said he didn't want to play here any longer.

But we didn't have the 3 studded team. We also drafted Billups, and some cast offs like Ben Wallace etc. We didn't sign Paul Piece, and Shak.

they didn't draft Billups.

The Pistons don't usually sign any free agents because they don't want to come to Detroit.

they didn't draft Billups.

The Pistons don't usually sign any free agents because they don't want to come to Detroit.

I agree on that last point why would they? We didn't draft Billups? Huh, 53 going on 90.

The Wings damn near bought themselves multiple championships. Didn't impact how I felt at all.

The Wings damn near bought themselves multiple championships. Didn't impact how I felt at all.

Touche. But much came from the draft, internat guys (Russians) etc. But yes, Hull, Shanahan etc.. Still quite a bit home grown. Maybe its just harder to hide in the NBA because of fewer players.

Last edited:
Back