Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Tankathon

Imagine if the Avalanche miss the playoffs and get lucky they could pick 1 & 2.

Even more fun if Columbus misses the playoffs and their pick goes to Ottawa and Ottawa gets the top pick anyway? Lol.

Even more fun if Columbus misses the playoffs and their pick goes to Ottawa and Ottawa gets the top pick anyway? Lol.

Kekalainen is already ahead of you there.

If the Columbus pick is top 3 in 2019, the Ottawa rights are deferred to 2020.

2019 conditional 1st round pick* (CBJ)
2020 conditional 1st round pick** (CBJ)
*Conditions: If the pick is top 3, the Senators will receive Columbus' 2020 1st round selection instead.

I did find this little gem about Kekalainen.
s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Big night for the tankathon: Detroit, NYJ, Ottawa, Anaheim, LA all playing.

Last edited:
Ottawa got a point tonight. NJ got a point as well.

Last edited:
Detroit takes the lead with 2 left. Now tied..

Last edited:
Big game tonight , need LA to beat the Ducks !! Obviously would love Hughes , but i'm also really digging this Kakko too . Kind of reminds me of a Jaromir Jagr type so id be cool with him as well

LA did win. No guarantee worst team gets top pick The lottery % are so close now.. Not too worried about where we finish though I pick when pick top 3.

Back