Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Othering: Green Bay at San Francisco Bay

tinselwolverine

I think Lions fans would be rooting for Green Bay.

That said, former M placekicker Jake Moody made a field goal for the 49ers.

I think Lions fans would be rooting for Green Bay.

That said, former M placekicker Jake Moody made a field goal for the 49ers.

Yeah. Green Bay wins and we'll get another home playoff game if we beat Tampa. But Green Bay is playing damn good football right now.

Yeah. Green Bay wins and we'll get another home playoff game if we beat Tampa. But Green Bay is playing damn good football right now.

Yeah.

But Green Bay at home as opposed to San Francisco Bay on the road would both be remarkably tough outs.

As will be Tampa Bay at home.

As was LAStaffordBay at home.

I?ll take the Devil ya know.

But seriously, how did the Packers lose that game last night? They had it in the bag... Up by 7 and driving, should have at least gone up by 10, but maybe could have been 14. Jordan Love throws a terrible pick.... Then who could forget being up by 4 and missing a field goal to bring the lead to 7? I cannot believe they blew that last night.

Back