Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 4 Sabres 1 FINAL

Glad I will be on a cruise ship rather than watching this disaster. Wonder if they will keep it within 5.

I’d be shocked if they keep it close. I hate the tone coming from the head coach. We need a tougher guy at the helm.

Hopefully the wings can win. Can’t watch have to sadly put my cat down after 16 years. Hopefully the Sabres don’t skate circles around us.

I was thinking of black catting the Sabres goalie before I took her on her last ride to the vet. But I didn’t want to scare her anymore then she was. 16 plus years is pretty good for a cat. Anyway. I thought about black catting the Buffalo goalie so it sort of counts.
See you later Mollie . You were a great cat.

Glad the wings broke that darn losing streak.

In hockey one player shouldn't mean so much but the play from the PP unit and centers in general minus Larkin is pathetic

yesterday we got production from that spot and they win. shocking.

in the 7 game losing streak Compher was minus 11 with 1 point. That's terrible.

Copp wasn't much better.

Back