Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Carolina 4 Detroit 0 Final

Btw
Tampa Bay has been on fire since the trade deadline. I’m still pretty upset Steve didn’t try and help this team at the deadline. Seems like the deal Tampa Bay did has made them a lot better.

Btw
Tampa Bay has been on fire since the trade deadline. I’m still pretty upset Steve didn’t try and help this team at the deadline. Seems like the deal Tampa Bay did has made them a lot better.
Sometimes it's not worth trading prospects and esp. for a rental. If there was a deal that made sense Yzerman would have made one.

Maybe we will get a shot on goal soon :/

11-0 so far.

ridiculous no call after a penalty was called on our guy.

Maple Leafs are up 3-1 under 7 minutes left in the 2nd period.

Wtf is Petry doing. He was the guy over on that side not Rasmussen. Terrible play by him. Or someone. On d again.
Trail 1-0

Detroit has a Freaking breakaway and he can't even hit the goalie.

This team starts so slow every game it feels like. If they miss the playoffs I think they need a new coach.

4-0
rebound shot goes in because they getcto the puck first.
Bad defense. Bad goaltending.

There is case where this coach should have bee fired after the 7 game losing streak.

If we don't come back the wings will be 3-11 after the six game winning streak.. one win in ot. Only one loss in ot. 10 losses with no points at all. I'm not sure what the answer is but they just look so slow compared to Carolina.

Islanders lead the Panthers 3-2 late and have a 4 minute pp. Blood all over the ice. Something hit NYI player high.

We lost to Arizona twice in that losing streak. Bad coaching.

There is case where this coach should have bee fired after the 7 game losing streak.

If we don't come back the wings will be 3-11 after the six game winning streak.. one win in ot. Only one loss in ot. 10 losses with no points at all. I'm not sure what the answer is but they just look so slow compared to Carolina.
I don’t think Yzerman will fire him. He gave Blashill a ton of time. I actually think Yzerman doesn’t believe this team is ready to contend yet. I think he wants to build this team for the long haul but this rebuild is taking way too long.

Islanders beat Panthers 3-2 in Florida move to 77 points.

We have to play a angry Panthers team next lol.

I don’t think Yzerman will fire him. He gave Blashill a ton of time. I actually think Yzerman doesn’t believe this team is ready to contend yet. I think he wants to build this team for the long haul but this rebuild is taking way too long.
I kind of agree with you . It's taking way to long. We look so slow sometimes against most teams.

Back