Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP Charlie Robinson

Damn.

I sort knew that guy.

He lived in my area; belonged to the same gym I went to for a while, would drop in at the same bars.

Never really talked to him, would just nod and say ?hi.?

In recent years he had a recurrent role on ?Mom.?

Some guy I follow posted a video on Twitter, but I can't find the link now

was him reminiscing about roles and doing bits and voices from them...Charles was in WAY more movies than I remembered. Totally forgot about "There's Something About Mary"

Some guy I follow posted a video on Twitter, but I can't find the link now

was him reminiscing about roles and doing bits and voices from them...Charles was in WAY more movies than I remembered. Totally forgot about "There's Something About Mary"

That was Keith David.

dang, you're right. They do kinda look alike... I watched the whole video thinking someone named Keith David uploaded it. I'm dumb.

Ironically Markie Post was in the movie. Circle of life.

Ironically Markie Post was in the movie. Circle of life.

She was Mary?s mom.

It gets trippier.

She also played Sophia Bush? mom on Chicago PD.

Sophia Bush?s character on Chicago PD was pretty good friends with Taylor Kinney?s character on Chicago Fire, who?s father was played by Treat Williams, who also plays Jesse Metcalfe?s father on Chesapeake Shore, and Jesse was in a movie, John Tucker Must Die, with - wait for it - Sophia Bush.

Oh, duh?how could I have forgotten?

Taylor Kinney also played Leslie Mann?s brother in The Other Woman where he ended up hooking up with Cameron Diaz, who, obviously, played Markie Post?s daughter, Mary, in that movie with Keith David.

Last edited:
Back