Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Queen Reigns Supremacy

zyxt9

All hail the Queen!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...cted-pacers-gainbridge-fieldhouse/8756765002/

No matter how obscene he claims their comments and/or actions to have been toward him, he couldn't just ignore them for another couple minutes?

I would bet other players have dealt with same or worse. Not that it is classy on the part of the fans, but I don't get why not just go win the game and walk off with the last laugh. Then to not provide any insight into what they did to warrant the ejection just adds to the impression The Queen made it bigger than it needed to be.

It depends on what they said. Most likely it was pretty bad if he had them kicked out. I'm sure he hears it all.

It seems like a lot of people are getting kicked out of games for harassing players.

Now he's complaining he shouldn't have been suspended. Said he grazed Stewart.

Last edited:
19 years in the league and he dropped 56 last night. 3rd leading scorer in the league.

Wait?this crap all happened back at Thanksgiving.

Surely LeBron James has been continuing to be a bitch since then.

Back