Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Washington 4 Detroit 3 Final ot

3- 3 going to overtime. So this is playoff hockey in regulation at least. Been a long time for the Wings. One day I hope we get back to them.

I wish Raymond would have held the puck instead of trying to bank it off the goalies back.

Frustrating loss. Terrible pass to Seider, and he doesn’t get back on defense. That is all Debrincat’s fault on the winning goal. He makes a terrible pass and gets out worked on the board. And gets caught behind the play.

Also wtf is Larkin doing on the winning goal ? He let the guy go right by him to the net.
Poor defense.

Last edited:
Our defense is just really poor in my opinion. We can’t lock a game down like say Nashville.

You can bet they wish they had those two Arizona games back.

Steve not making any moves may cost the Wings a playoff spot.
Hope not.

Trade Moves have sure helped Tampa Bay and other clubs.

Wings 3-10 last 13 games. Only tonight’s loss was in ot. Also one of the three wins was in ot.

Back