Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Would you rather...

Coffee, no doubt.

I don't drink that much coffee other than habit and moreso in winter because it's cold and all.

And, as my avatar clearly indicates, I am a Drunk Uncle so, ............

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can't give you alcoholic beverages and I've already given up on caffeine a long time ago. If I take anything that have caffeine, it's just going to be once in a while through enegry drink, I don't drink coffee. As for alcoholic drinks, I drink every weekend.

I wouldn’t be happy about giving up either, but I’d probably ditch the booze. I don’t think I’d be the greatest employee in the world without my daily dose of caffeine.

I don't drink alcohol or coffee. But I do like Tea once or twice a week so I like to keep that.

Give up on alcoholi6. I'm done with it for now as I'm on a weight loss journey so no alcoholic for me.

Back