Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

49ers Game

zoombabyzoom

I just got my tickets for this game. It's my first Lions game finally, and so pumped about it.

Thinking about wearing facepaint, half silver and half blue along with my Suh Jersey and Lions hat.

Good idea or no? Any other ideas of what things I should do when going to a Lions game?

i heard that there's a nice bus that hangs around outside ;)

Go for it with the face paint if you want. I wouldn't do it. But a lot of people do. It's not like you won't fit in.

Last year at the holloween game my wife tried really hard to get me to dress up as DJ lance from yo gabba gabba. Im white though, and would have looked like more of a douche bag than normal. So I refused.

Have fun at the game bro,....

Enjoy your first trip to Ford Field! Hopefully it is one of many in the future! Nothing wrong with the facepaint and being all geared up. Some fans do it and some don't. If it sounds like something that you would enjoy then go for it! Wish I still lived in Michigan. Have not been to a home game in probably 7 years or so. Been to a couple of away games at the various states I have lived in though. Too bad I am in Alaska right now though!

Back