Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Adrian Peterson Indicted For Child Abuse Charges

If all these guys keep getting the boot the Lions might get that Super Bowl Trophy.

3/4 of them will probably be Lions, so idk about that.

good day for my fantasy team. Josh Gordon coming back for a playoff push and I play the guy that has Peterson this weekend!

3/4 of them will probably be Lions, so idk about that.

Well of course the Lions have to do their part and not hit someone off the field. It will be tough but I think they can do it.

Last edited:
Well of course the Lions have to do their part and not hit someone of the field. It will be tough but I think they can do it.

But then we'll have to deal with "oh, but the Lions only won that year where the rest of the league was suspended...it's not a real championship."

But then we'll have to deal with "oh, but the Lions only won that year where the rest of the league was suspended...it's not a real championship."

Ummm you can put all the asteriks you want next to it. If the Lions win a championship this town will go nuts regardless of circumstances.

Back