Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Aidan Hutchinson: 'I feel like it's the year' for the Lions

DSF

Legion of Fans
Aidan Hutchinson is ready for the Detroit Lions to take the next step. The Pro Bowl defensive end knows the expectations are high for his team, and deservedly so.

Speaking at the Rocket Mortgage Classic golf tournament, Hutchinson couldn’t contain his excitement about the Lions’ potential.

“I feel like it’s the year,” Hutchinson told Brad Galli of WXYZ in Detroit. “With every fiber of my body, I feel like it’s the year.”

Hutchinson continued, smartly noting the window was not just open for one year.

“Honestly, from this year on, every year is the year with the guys that we have.“

"I feel like it's the year. With every fiber of my body, I feel like it's the year.”

Aidan Hutchinson believes in the Lions core, talking with me at the Rocket Mortgage Classic. “Honestly, from this year on, every year is the year, with the guys that we have.“ pic.twitter.com/XLUIqna3iu

— Brad Galli (@BradGalli) July 2, 2024

Continue reading...

Back