Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Baylor's defense

wheels002

Is giving me flashbacks of the RR years. Wow they are giving up big plays. They were up 21-7 in the 1st it's now 42-24 Washington with 14 min left in the 3rd.

To be fair, baylor football is the equivalent to Indiana football. Art briles has done a pretty good job to get baylor to this point. Much different situation than rr coming into Michigan.

dhichens24 said:
To be fair, baylor football is the equivalent to Indiana football. Art briles has done a pretty good job to get baylor to this point. Much different situation than rr coming into Michigan.

I realize it's a different situation. I just said their defense was bringing back bad memories of defensive lapses U of M has had under the offensive genius RR.

I just like to pretend that rr never coached at Michigan, so I don't remember these defensive lapses you speak of. This is an exciting game for the casual viewer but really this is garbage football from both sides.

Back