Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Belated Official Michigan at NW Score Thread

35 - U of M
17 - NU

Defense has some troubles, but they make adjustments and stiffen in the second half.

NW will be one dimensional today. Persa is no threat to run because of his achilles injury. Starting RB is done for the year. UM secondary should be up to the challenge.

UM - 38
NW - 17

Michigan -31

Northwestern-20

Northwestern gives the D some problems early with the mobile QB. But Mattison gets it adjusted to at half, and the offense has a few hiccups but continues to develop and execute within the red zone....

UM wins 35-31

Defense will struggle with the Persa/Ebert combination all night

I think I may have won this week. What do I get? Like a million karma points?

I feel like i'm always locked on to Michigans point potential but fail with Mattison as D coordinator.. Good problem to have..

Back