Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

blount says he'll run right through suh

He just posted on his facebook account , he was expecting to fight Suh...he got all lathered up in the locker room before the game and when he challenged Suh to the fight...Suh backed down , he was so disappointed it effected his performance.

also from his twitter.

@blount27 xpected to brawl suh bitched out , gameplay was subpar because of it

SLICK said:
He just posted on his facebook account , he was expecting to fight Suh...he got all lathered up in the locker room before the game and when he challenged Suh to the fight...Suh backed down , he was so disappointed it effected his performance.

also from his twitter.

@blount27 xpected to brawl suh bitched out , gameplay was subpar because of it

lol..wow what a Fucking Clown.

Like Suh would be scared to fight his punk ass..

Blount27 is a chick?... I dunno, I don't use twitter often so I'm probably doing something wrong.

MalFunkShun said:
Blount27 is a chick?... I dunno, I don't use twitter often so I'm probably doing something wrong.

I got the same thing when I looked for his account too.

Gotta be a fake account. If it was real the media would be all over it.

Suh didn't play as much. He was taken out a lot because of the heat. I'm not sure TB even knew Blunt was on the team. 5 yards a carry last season and you give him 5 touches?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Suh didn't play as much. He was taken out a lot because of the heat. I'm not sure TB even knew Blunt was on the team. 5 yards a carry last season and you give him 5 touches?

Raheem is a genius.....lol

Back