Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

booty lounge!

Hilarious!!! I don't think they should be busted. Those girls are just trying to pay for college. LOL.

Its official the lions have finally made it to the big time. We may not have cheerleaders but damnit we have strippers.

All kinds of stuff starts to come out when you start winning games lol

Well...after all...we're decades into an almost completely "service-based" economy and really have no other choice butt to try to make ends meet nowadays...heh!!

::)
tongue.png

Damn it man I knew I should have bought tickets against the Chiefs. Hope they stay open until I get the booty. Right on about the Lions being big time, we got the strippers :) .

Damnit!! That shit will be closed right down come next Monday.

Leave it to some dude who wants to ruin it for the rest of us guys.

Am I the only one who doesn't really have an issue with this thing? I mean come on they kept playing the in front of the kids angle but its not like they were doing dances outside in front of them and if they have seen TV or a magazine they have seen worse. And it's not like the bus is new it has been there a while.

wheels002 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't really have an issue with this thing? I mean come on they kept playing the in front of the kids angle but its not like they were doing dances outside in front of them and if they have seen TV or a magazine they have seen worse. And it's not like the bus is new it has been there a while.

Well if they are doing it in front of their kids then that is different. I know they are single moms but damn can't you find a babysitter on a Sunday afternoon?

If I was at a ballgame when i was 10 and saw scantily clad women with 4 inch stilleto's, um I wouldn't complain.

better the men spend their $ on strippers than more beer, drive home drunk and kill someone...
and they dont have a problem with kids being next to a beer bong? Hell if i were a kid id see the girl and go "ooohhhh i want"
id see the beer and think "that looks fun", and steal one

Back