Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cameron Brink Tears ACL

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
Los Angeles Sparks forward Cameron Brink will miss the rest of her WNBA rookie season and the Paris Olympics after suffering a torn ACL in her left knee during Tuesday's game against the Connecticut Sun.

The Sparks announced the injury Wednesday. Brink, the No. 2 selection in the 2024 draft, had started all 15 games for the Sparks this season.

"You never think it will happen to you," Brink wrote in a post to Instagram. "And despite all the hard work sometimes it does. This is hard to fathom but I know it will only make me stronger. I will not be derailed and I will continue to love this life -- I'm not defined by basketball, but it is something that I love deeply and I will work everyday to get back to it. It's not goodbye basketball it's just a see you later. I'm always so thankful for your thoughts and prayers."

Source: Sparks' Brink has torn ACL, 'will not be derailed'

Everyone's favorite WNBA player... Hate to see this, she's been doing well.

Back