Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown

Good point. Maybe it's just a product of my youth that I don't remember him as well as other QBs.

Good point. Maybe it's just a product of my youth that I don't remember him as well as other QBs.

I will happily take efficiency from Rudock this year! I am looking forward to a season without 15 mind numbing interceptions.

9 days! Single digits!
3b95149091cc4a6bfc535d33cb869cf3.jpg

I had a friend in undergrad who bought a #12 jersey. This being 1998, it was obviously associated with Scott Driesbach. He was really proud of the fact that he got a jersey for cheaper because it wasn't #1, #2, #15, #21, or #86.

at one game my freshman year, he was sitting about 5 or 6 rows down from me and some of my other friends and we heard some guy near us say out loud "Who the fuck buys a Scott Driesbach jersey? Is that his little brother or something?"

The game was in August, smarty pants! Students weren't back yet and it was before Labor Day.

I arrived back in CO on 8/28 ... And yes, I stayed that spring/summer and graduated with 124 credits with a BA in Philosophy & BA in English. I was so close to double-major, I overshot the degree by 4 credits

Last edited:
The game was in August, smarty pants! Students weren't back yet and it was before Labor Day.

I arrived back in CO on 8/28 ... And yes, I stayed that spring/summer and graduated with 124 credits with a BA in Philosophy & BA in English. I was so close to double-major, I overshot the degree by 4 credits

haha, that's cool. I wish I double-majored. should've planned it out better.

hqdefault.jpg

Jerry Zuver interception M-OSU, 1976.

Last edited:
Just saw something on oldest player on each NFL team. UM was represented by Brady, Woodson, and Avant. Thought that % of representation on that list was pretty impressive.

Last edited:
God damn it...

Hey, the countdown can't be all good times. Important to remember what we've endured.

Besides... "you don't know what RichRod saw in practice;" starting Sheridan, and undermining Threet on the field and in press conferences was the right decision. We might've been 1-11 or 2-10 instead of 3-9 if RR hadn't done it that way.

Back