Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Damon Webb

He is a cb and 2014 recruit. It was between michigan and Ohio. I know there is along ways to go but he from our Cass Tech pipeline.

Last edited:
He's a top 250 kid and probably the top player in state next to Harris the msu commit. Big loss for michigan

I thought Malik Mcdowell was the top player in the state and one of the top guys in the country for 2014?

oh well, can't get 'em all.

i mean, if you are not in the SEC...obviously you can get a million recruits if you are an SEC team.

I thought Malik Mcdowell was the top player in the state and one of the top guys in the country for 2014?

He's top 3. Right now Harris is the consensus #1 and Webb 2. Everyone is worried Malik is going to outgrow a defensive position and be forced to play offensive tackle.

Meh, it's 2014...it's more than a year away from the 2014 signing day. If he was going to commit a year in advance that means he probably never was going to give anyone but OSU a real shot.

Have they landed Cass Tech players before or is this the 1st time? Either way, first time for Urban & Co I would think.

Have they landed Cass Tech players before or is this the 1st time? Either way, first time for Urban & Co I would think.

Can't think of another but they nabbed jonathon Hankins a 3star from southeastern and turned him into a top 20 pick

If I'm not mistake that was a botched recruiting job by RR and company.

I don't have anything to back it up but I was always under the impression Michigan was not pursuing Hankins as hard. He was not athletic enough and there were questions about his work ethic.

I remember his Freshman season he was really fast (for his size) for about 3-4 steps and then got tired. He rarely played more than a few plays at any one time.

I don't have anything to back it up but I was always under the impression Michigan was not pursuing Hankins as hard. He was not athletic enough and there were questions about his work ethic.

I remember his Freshman season he was really fast (for his size) for about 3-4 steps and then got tired. He rarely played more than a few plays at any one time.

Sounded like he had a really bad showing at the UM camp and they were slow to offer.

Back