Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

David Brandon....WTF

boogerlovejoy

ESPN is reporting that U of M has petitioned the NCAA to institute a 5 yard penalty, in U of M contests only, for name calling and hurt feelings of its' players during football games. Coach Brady Hoke..."My guys are finishing games with bruises and are weally weally sad. Denard Robinson said one player even called him a poo poo head right in front of an offical and the ref did nothing"!!
A ruling by the NCAA is expected sometime next week.

On a seperate note, the Big Ten has also petitioned the NCAA, but for a seperate reason. They have asked the the University of Michigan officially have its' named changed to the University of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN Arbor. The vote is expected to pass unanimously!

No lie!!

The biggest game of your season is tomorrow and you're busy trolling michigan boards. Truly pathetic.

That's weird, because it was an MSU player that was complaining of being called a name.

So you actually are a mildly retarded 12yr old. Here all this time I just assumed you'd gone to state.

This is the kind of troll crap that I thought was not going to be tolerated on this board, unlike the espn board. If a fan of an opposing team wants to post something of substance for discussion they should be welcome. This kind of crap should get them banned.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
You're a douchebag.

Welp there's my 5 yard penalty

I'm seriously laughing out loud over that one.

The trolling is getting REALLY annoying now.

boogerlovejoy said:
ESPN is reporting that U of M has petitioned the NCAA to institute a 5 yard penalty, in U of M contests only, for name calling and hurt feelings of its' players during football games. Coach Brady Hoke..."My guys are finishing games with bruises and are weally weally sad. Denard Robinson said one player even called him a poo poo head right in front of an offical and the ref did nothing"!!
A ruling by the NCAA is expected sometime next week.

On a seperate note, the Big Ten has also petitioned the NCAA, but for a seperate reason. They have asked the the University of Michigan officially have its' named changed to the University of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN Arbor. The vote is expected to pass unanimously!

No lie!!

I knew that Ohio* mentality had infected the coaching staff with your Buckeye* loving coach leading the troops. But now that same Ohio* mentality has infected the fanbase with the "win by any means necessary" mantra in full force. Bravo sir, you have become that which you mocked not too long ago.

theo said:
The biggest game of your season is tomorrow and you're busy trolling michigan boards. Truly pathetic.

MY season?? I don't play for MSU.

Why would my posting on a message board the day before my favorite schools' biggest game make a difference in the outcome anyway??

rumseyhouse77 said:
This is the kind of troll crap that I thought was not going to be tolerated on this board, unlike the espn board. If a fan of an opposing team wants to post something of substance for discussion they should be welcome. This kind of crap should get them banned.

Quit whining. Go see the OK SORRY thread started on the MSU board by a U of M fan?

It's all sarcasm. No insults. No name calling.

Have a sense of humor.....or is that not allowed in WAAAAAAAAAAAANN Arbor??

Nobody is offended by the OP's topic, we're offended by the horrific lack of wit and humor. This thread could have been funny, could have been clever but it's not-- it's just terribly stupid and makes no sense.

TheVictors03 said:
Nobody is offended by the OP's topic, we're offended by the horrific lack of wit and humor. This thread could have been funny, could have been clever but it's not-- it's just terribly stupid and makes no sense.

it was started by a state fan...

Back