Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Deleted Threads

tomdalton22

Yesterday there was a thread about Stafford now it is gone. Is this turning into ESPN where threads get deleted for no good reason?

I think it was that thread by cmufan....I think he may have drawn the ire of one or more of the mods for trolling.

What was it? A bench Stafford for Hill thread?

It said Stafford will never win because he is Stupid and that no stupid QB ever won a super bowl.

He might have deleted his OP and then the thread itself deleted. That's the only thing I can think of..I can't imagine a mod would delete it..

It was a pretty stupid thread in and of itself, but it didn't warrant deletion. Per Thumb in the Tigers forum apparently the poster's account has been deleted which I guess causes threads they start to disappear too? Mitch might know more about that being a mod and all...

I hadn't known his account was deleted but yes, that would be a reason.

It said Stafford will never win because he is Stupid and that no stupid QB ever won a super bowl.
Thats funny but it is sort of true. Bradshaw has gotten a rep for not being smart but I think hes smarter than he lets on.

Back