Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Do you always pick up the latest sports games?

Shortie

Every year you can guarantee we will see a new sports game, for example, each year we tend to see a new NBA game, a new NHL game, a new WWE game, and even a new FIFA game or EA FC as it is called now.

Whilst it is nice to see new games each year if you are a fan of sports games, usually they end up being a copy and paste with a few changes each year and it does not always mean you are getting much for your money.

Do you buy new sports games each year?

My son tends to pick up a lot of the newest sports games when they are released, he enjoys them and is always eager to get the latest one because his friends have the latest ones and he plays with them.

I am not a sports game fan so it's not something I purchase myself.

I have played sports games in the past but I wouldn't say they are something I play a lot so picking up the newest sports games I don't do right away but maybe later on when they are on sale.

Back