Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Do you play any sports?

Melanie

Sports are something many of us watch but they are also something many of us may take part in as well.

Growing up I used to play a lot of sports from football when I used to have a kick about with friends to tennis with friends too.

Do you play any sports? What sports do you play if you do and do you play them for fun or professionally?

I'll move this over to this forum instead...

I'm old now, but I still play a little bit of basketball every so often. I'll throw a football around, but I can't say I'm too keen on playing actual tackle football anymore, even if it's in the backyard. :p

I'll move this over to this forum instead...

I'm old now, but I still play a little bit of basketball every so often. I'll throw a football around, but I can't say I'm too keen on playing actual tackle football anymore, even if it's in the backyard. :p
Old? Aren't you in your 20's? Ah, kids.

Back