Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Do you prefer Amazon Music or Spotify?

Shortie

Nowadays it is popular to stream your favourite music rather than head out and purchase music on a CD like we used to.

Amazon Music and Spotify seem to be the two most popular streaming services for music I have found. I prefer to use Amazon Music myself nowadays over Spotify but will on the odd occasion move to Spotify if they have an offer to save money.

Do you prefer Amazon Music or Spotify when it comes to listening to music?

I use Spotify and have used Spotify for many years now. I find that Spotify offers what I need for my music listening and have never felt the need to change.

Amazon Music I have tried when I have been given offers or free trials but I always found myself going back to Spotify.

Amazon Music is my preferred option when I listen to music. I have never had any issues using Amazon for my music and can always find the music I want to listen to without issue.

Spotify, by far. I don't know anyone who actually uses Amazon Music. It's cool that it comes with Prime, but you have to pay for Unlimited now for it to be usable.

Spotify, by far. I don't know anyone who actually uses Amazon Music. It's cool that it comes with Prime, but you have to pay for Unlimited now for it to be usable.
If you add it to a echo device you can get Amazon Unlimited for $3.99. Imo, they're both equal. Though I've only had spotify in a trial. By far seems like a stretch. Amazon has more songs, higher quality ..

If you add it to a echo device you can get Amazon Unlimited for $3.99. Imo, they're both equal. Though I've only had spotify in a trial. By far seems like a stretch. Amazon has more songs, higher quality ..

My understanding is you can only use it on that Echo device if you do that?

Back