Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 154 Tigers @ Royals Sept. 20, 2014

Chamberlain should be on a short leash, if a baserunner reaches i'd consider going to Soria.

Well at least he got out of it with no more damage done.

i still don't trust him, Soria if not the closer should at least get more 8th inning duties, he's a better option than Joba at this point.

Nathan blows this and I'd lock him out of the hotel and make him find his own ride back to Detroit!

Yup, Brad went out and signed all these pieces of shit. What lefty do you trust to bring in?

None.

Just going on how bad Joba has been since the break
and Hosmers stats are lower verses LHP this year.

Numbers G.. Numbers...That is it..

Well at least he got out of it with no more damage done.

i still don't trust him, Soria if not the closer should at least get more 8th inning duties, he's a better option than Joba at this point.

I'm hoping Sanchez works out of the pen soon.

Back