Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Have you checked out Multiversus yet?

Shortie

For those of you who played Multiversus in the past, you will know that the game was taken down and worked on before being released again on the 28th of May 2024.

So far, I have not been on and checked out the latest release but I do plan to when I have more time.

Have you checked out Multiversus yet since it was released again on May 28th 2024?

My son mentioned this game to me yesterday and was talking to me about it. It seems like it's a fun game to play and one that he seems to be enjoying since he downloaded it on his Xbox yesterday.

I am not much of a console gamer so it is not something I would play.

I knew about this game when it was out before but had no clue it had been released again. I played it before and enjoyed it and was sad to see when it got taken down. Will be playing this again when I have the time.

Back