Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Have you played Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2 yet?

Shortie

Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 3 has been out now for 5 days and it has some mixed reactions since the season started. Many are loving how you can mod your vehicle now and use turrets and such on your vehicle but it would seem that many stay in the car all game which is making some frustrated.

Have you checked out Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 3 yet? What are your thoughts on the new season?

I play Fortnite sometimes but haven't played in some time. I believe the last time I played it was in Chapter 4 so quite a while ago.

I too have heard mixed reviews from people regarding the new season in Chapter 5. Tempted to check it out myself as it seems fun.

I haven't played Fortnite but my son plays a lot and he has played the latest season. He is enjoying it but keeps complaining about the vehicles in the game towards the end of the game.

Back