Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops 2024

Spartanmack

This may be a bit premature given football season hasn't kicked off yet but there's some news coming out of the Spartan hoops team's trip to Spain. Some of it interesting if not even a bit promising but noticeably there is nothing about Gehrig Normand.

As Gotime pointed out last year, it was disappointing that a guy recruited for his 3 point shooting got redshirted in a year we had no reliable long range option. So far I haven't heard his name in any of the coverage of this exhibition trip. The team looks really athletic and if Fears makes a solid recovery, they can get out an run but we could be short a reliable 3 pt threat again this year.

This may be a bit premature given football season hasn't kicked off yet but there's some news coming out of the Spartan hoops team's trip to Spain. Some of it interesting if not even a bit promising but noticeably there is nothing about Gehrig Normand.

As Gotime pointed out last year, it was disappointing that a guy recruited for his 3 point shooting got redshirted in a year we had no reliable long range option. So far I haven't heard his name in any of the coverage of this exhibition trip. The team looks really athletic and if Fears makes a solid recovery, they can get out an run but we could be short a reliable 3 pt threat again this year.
He's literally the only person I haven't heard anything about or seen in all the Twitter and Instagram pics and videos released.

He's literally the only person I haven't heard anything about or seen in all the Twitter and Instagram pics and videos released.
I'm not on Twitter or Instagram but have seen a lot of hoops news come across my MSN feed. The only thing I've seen of him is he's identified as the guy guarding (not very effectively) Kur Teng in a photo from the Moneyball tournament this summer.

Hopefully Fidler is able to adjust to B1G play because if we're relying on Akins to lead the team in 3 point shooting, we could have problems.

Back