Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If marquis maze stayed committed

dannydiggler

As I'm watching the Bama vs Ark game I couldn't help but notice how much I hate watching him on tv knowing he would be a game breaker for us.. Daquinta Jones the one time DT commit is playing for Arkansas today. He has had a stellar season thus far. fuck...

I must have been out of the loop with Maze. If he was thinking about Michigan, the non-pro style of offense with DickRod probably turned him away.

Former Wideout Tony Clemons just made a catch for Colorado.. Nice to see.

I started out watching that game. It looked like Colorado was going to be toasted. Let me know if gets any better. Clemson beating on FSU is always fun to see.

. . . and Texas A & M smacking the other OSU. Good day for football.

Today was my day off from cleaning up after the tailgate, and what do I do? I come to this board. How pathetic is that? :*)

What about Sammy Watkins and Taj Boyd from Clemson? We were in line for those 2 also. They're both tearing it up today. It's amazing really that Clemson has never been caught doing anything. They get some of the top players in the country every year, but have shitty seasons quite often. It's hilarious.

If Maze came to michigan....hed get the ball 1 time a game like our other playmakers at WR (see hemingway). The most catches from a WR today was a whopping 2....Maze knew better.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
bamf16 said:
Fuck Toney Clemons.

umm... Why?

Even CU fans see Clemons isn't all that ......and he is Pryor's cousin.

Regarding the Dunn recruiting and assumption his cousin committing matters to Dunn and all ....

Back