Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's official - UM vs Va tech

Because CBS said so? I thought they weren't being announced for another 10 minutes?

Well unofficially official. seen this on MGo

via Stewart Mandel:

@DDoughtyOnAir: UVa has advised TV outlets of media coordinates for Chick-fil-A news conference.

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

That means they've moved up a slot relative to expectations, which means a second ACC team is in the BCS, which means VT is in the Sugar Bowl since all other spots are spoken for

Wow So Va Tech gets an at large despite being stomped in the championship game?

Me too - but someone posted that Mike Martin let the cat out of the bag. Just wondering where DoinWork found out? :*)

to be honest, i seen their latest status, and the top said banner was stating, and i got alittle excited, and should have read more than the first 2 sentences....

KAWDUP said:
Me too - but someone posted that Mike Martin let the cat out of the bag. Just wondering where DoinWork found out? :*)

That would be me. SOmeone named "Wafflehouseluv" tagged Mike Martin in a tweet that's how I saw it. Wafflehouse said that Mike told him/her that's who they were playing. Can't take that to heart, that person can lie.......

No worries - I can wait the few extra minutes. Only game that really sucks is the LSU-'bama game.

Im wrong ill be doing this
best_sport_fail_19.gif

I would like our chances in that one. I don't think the ACC is very strong this year.

OH MAN... I went on a couple dates with a VaTech grad a couple months ago, and then she kinda blew me off.

Would love to stomp the hokie out of them.

"My football team beat your football team, loser!"

Jever4321 said:
I would like our chances in that one. I don't think the ACC is very strong this year.

I don't think so either.

Clemson looked pretty tough. It's weird though... they gave up a lot of points every week, except when they played VaTech. maybe VaTech's offense was terrible?

VaTech looked solid... except against Clemson. 11-2, 2 losses to the Tigers. http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/259/virginia-tech-hokies

Back