Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

M football name game.

byco42

Simple rules. Take the first letter of the last name and post a new name with that letter as the first letter of the first name. I'll start:

Rex Mackall

Next name has to have a first name that starts with "M". No need to look at any post but the last one.

Gerald Ford

(as I fly over the Grand Canyon)

Last edited:
Hayden Epstein

(wow, "H" was tougher than I thought it would be...)

If anyone has Googled shit to this point, they need their board membership revoked!

Somebody help me out..I remember reading about him a month ago..Harry something...he played REALLY early in UM's history....ended up coaching at UM...college football hall of fame. No way I can get his last name without searching. I just remember his 1st name was Harry because I instantly thought of Dumb n dumber for some reason. Lol

Howie Auer, BOOM. There certainly aren't that many "H's" out there.

Last edited:
Wait, why are you posting here? I thought you were a ferris state fan, who couldnt be bothered to learn anything about players from the "pre-rich rod" era.

Don't quote me on "pre-rich rod". I said nothing of the sort. You're just mad I came up with an awesome name.

Back