Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland uni's are horrible ---

can't figure out the helmets

and someone else noticed even the shoes

i am on another board

but given that i don't like ours for next week, i can imagin the comments we will get

I actually like the Michigan under the lights jerseys, but I can understand your distaste for them. It is kind of tough to mesh over 100 hundred years of uniforms together and not make them come out a little "off."

It's just showing a tribute to the State I think it's pretty cool.

Personally I love simple old-fashioned uniforms, I love Michigan and Penn State, hate Oregon. But the Maryland unis really do represent their rather busy state flag:

http://www.50states.com/flag/mdflag.htm

So I kind of forgive these and think they make sense.

Or maybe I just spend too much time hanging out with Maryland fans here in DC.

I can't forgive them. they are just horrible. WTF were they thinking.

I think they can look better than the all white, but definitely someone had a thing for Alice In Wonderland when thinkin' up shit for a new jersey.

They look distracting....even if yer on the same team. They'll lose a recruit because of them weirdly enough

sorry i just dont' see the need to change things for change sakes

while it might be close to the flag, it does hurt the eyes

Back