Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Monster

Jesus. That guy needs a shower.

He really doesn't know when to stop, does he? I guess we didn't embarrass him enough last time. But seriously, this man knows nothing about football.

I left a nice reply. Just waiting for his SEC bangbuddies to defend him. He won't do it himself.

Jesus. That guy needs a shower.

He really doesn't know when to stop, does he? I guess we didn't embarrass him enough last time. But seriously, this man knows nothing about football.

I left a nice reply. Just waiting for his SEC bangbuddies to defend him. He won't do it himself.

I post something like this:

"Hell, even Wisconncan can beat most SEC teams. They already bitch slapped one the lower teams in the SEC."

I post something like this:

"Hell, even Wisconncan can beat most SEC teams. They already bitch slapped one the lower teams in the SEC."

Not even just that. I totally understand people doubting Michigan, but his arguments are horrible. It's like he knows absolutely nothing about us except for the last two games. And why the Hell would he talk shit about OSU? OSU beat Bama badly two years ago and then Oregon for the NC. They've proven themselves to be among the best in country, year after year. I FUCKING HATE THAT TEAM, but I can admit when I see a good team.

Not even just that. I totally understand people doubting Michigan, but his arguments are horrible. It's like he knows absolutely nothing about us except for the last two games. And why the Hell would he talk shit about OSU? OSU beat Bama badly two years ago and then Oregon for the NC. They've proven themselves to be among the best in country, year after year. I FUCKING HATE THAT TEAM, but I can admit when I see a good team.

Exactly! I agree!

He's blocked me. I can't post anymore. I never said anything that bad. Just the truth.

Exactly! I agree!

He's blocked me. I can't post anymore. I never said anything that bad. Just the truth.

i don't care. LOL Block me.

Actually, looks like he deleted my comment. Oh well.

Back