Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan at Iowa Score Prediction Thread

Michigan 29 Iowa 17... I am worried for some reason... i just wish we would show up on the road and dominate a team for a change from start to finish.. Going to have to DVR this game because I will be at Ford Field for my daughters band competition. Only game I have had to miss this year because of the times of her Band meets... I will listen to some of it on the radio and Ford field normally has the game on TV... Go Blue.....

hate to think it, but strong winds are forecast so probably a very sloppy game by the qbs. um reverts to running game and eventually overcomes mistakes in passing game to win

UM 17
Iowa 13

Well nobody predicted an Iowa win. As nearly as I can tell, Mitch came closet to score and point spread with a prediction of UM 21, Iowas 19.

(edited to correct mistaken post)

Back