Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

one punch

I feel bad for voting Obama. I respect the position of President of the United States but I want to punch him so hard.

mhughes0021 said:
that blonde chick on the show ridiculousness every time she laughs.

Youtube Rob Drydrek kicks ball

It'll make you feel better

Dammit. I clicked on Obama, but wanted to vote for Jim Rome. He's the most antagonistic of the bunch up there IMO and I still love watching him duck behind the table after calling Jim Everett, "Chris."

None of the above.

Probably 15yrs ago a guy I shared an office with listened to Rome every day and I sort of liked him. Then I went about 10yrs disliking him, but now find him okay -- it depends on the topic. Skip Bayless and the whole 1st and Ten show is scripted and faked. You can see him smirk and try not to smile half the time and the way Horseface Dana Jacobsen and that buckeye bandwagon guy who went to bowling green tease it up is annoying. Meyer and Saban are identical to me.

Obama? wtf? I'm no lib, but come on. And no Mark Dantonio? I would crawl from Cincinnati to EL for the right to cave in that puss.

Back